Merger & Acquisition Assurance
Harvard Business Review reports the failure rate for mergers and acquisitions is between 70 and 90 percent. And, the majority of M&A deals that fail are attributed to ‘people-related’ issues.
For nearly two decades, St. Charles has been enabling organizations to make the most of their talent and human capital. By managing all aspects of integrating resource resulting from M&A, St. Charles ensures business readiness and supports the achievement of planned efficiencies.
Here are a few of the issues we address:
- How should you be organized?
- What roles do you need going forward?
- Which resources are best for the roles?
- How do you train and upskill resources for your new roles?
- How do you effectively communicate the right messages at the right time to keep all informed?
- How do you ensure that you manage the changes associated with the new organization?
- How do you compensate resources during and after the integration?