Facilitation & Coaching
Technology can be a powerful and cost-effective tool. But when your people need to learn, practice, and adopt certain behaviors, an in-person learning experience is still a better approach to maximize the return on your investment.
Our team of experienced facilitators understands how to capture the attention of busy professionals and engage them at a deeper level than a run-of-the-mill lecturer. Our facilitators have the practical, hands-on experience in the working world that gives them humanness, openness, and empathy that draws participants in, helping them see the tangible and immediate value of the content and learn it in a deeper and longer-lasting way.
St. Charles offers the following Facilitation Services:
- Workshop and Meeting Facilitation
- Instructor-led Training
- Virtual Instructor-led Training
- Focus Group Facilitation
- eTraining for Distance Learning Programs
- Train-the-Trainer Workshops
Our facilitated learning solutions enable our clients to:
- Access a broad spectrum of highly qualified and experienced subject matter and industry experts
- Impartially and effectively facilitate discussions of controversial topics such as strategic planning initiatives, changes to complex and time-sensitive processes, and changes in individual or organizational behaviors needed to produce sustained progress
- Deliver energizing and effective keynote presentations or learning experiences
- Respond to short-term or unexpected fluctuations in demand for experienced instructors, facilitators, and speakers
- Better manage the deployment of internal and external instructors
Meet our Facilitation Team
Interested in learning more about our Facilitation team? Click here or use the button below to view and learn more about our facilitators.
Outlook and Trends Impacting Learning & Development
On today’s episode, we look at Part 2 of the current business landscape for L&D, what are the trends that are driving change, and what are the implications on Learning within organizations.