Learning technologies, often treated as the “silver bullet” to an organization’s learning and development challenges, is one enabler of a comprehensive learning strategy.
Technology Selection & Adoption
The myriad of potential technology-enabled learning solutions can be both mind-numbing and overwhelming for even the
- How will my existing learning technology hold up against my learning strategy?
- Is my organization prepared from a governance and change management perspective to adopt a new learning technology?
- What key benefits will our business gain by L&D
makingthese technology investments?
- What are the risks to learner adoptions and success?
- How will all the data that currently existing get migrated into these systems?
- Where does my IT organization need to get involved to support and enable these learning technology investments?
Our process for helping clients make technology selection and adoption
The Roadmap document is focused on the transition from your current state to the
High LevelProject Planning for Implementation High LevelMigration Strategy Recommendedapproach to Change Management
- Visual Implementation Map and Phases
- Suggested Timeline