Client Experience Manager
We are seeking an experienced Client Experience Manager who is dedicated to providing an incredible client experience and delivers on our commitment of guaranteed satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working across multiple, complicated, and often unrelated client delivery projects. They will be a natural communicator who clearly conveys details to stakeholders/ leadership through data, presentations, and effective communication. The ideal candidate will also be able to drive alignment and clarity across competing priorities. The candidate should have familiarity with a wide range of talent development projects, such as competency development, and design and development of custom learning solutions across a variety of modalities.
This is a full-time, salaried position and is based in St. Charles, IL. It is expected that the role will be able to work virtually 50-60% of the time but will require time onsite in the St. Charles office. On-site time will be intermittent and is not likely to be consistent over any length of time. Role may also require travel of up to 2-3 days per month, to participate in client pursuit presentations, project kickoff meetings, and/or project close outs.
The responsibilities of this role will fall into two main categories: 1) 80% of resource’s time will be post-sale activities, overseeing the client experience through successful kickoff, management, and close out of client projects, and 2) 20% of resource’s time will be pre-sale activities, such as participation and coordination of client proposals and RFP responses.
- Project Delivery / Oversight
- Capable of coordinating kickoff and close-out meetings, and reporting on up to 5 concurrent projects.
- Kickoff client engagements with the staffed St. Charles Team to review planned deliverables, known risks, timelines, methodologies/templates, protocols, financials/billings.
- Gather information from engagement teams and individuals to consolidate the coordination, tracking, and communication of project requirements, priorities, and status to key stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate to St. Charles engagement owner the progress of projects, and risks, as needed to prevent missed milestones.
- Direct project close-outs by gathering all deliverables, ensuring all project documentation is stored in repository, document project citation, and initiate client satisfaction survey, secure client reference, and ensure feedback is noted and shared.
- Client Pursuits / Proposal Development
- Help organize the internal team that will respond to RFPs from prospective clients
- Coordinate the response for client proposals by developing response timelines
- Ability to help develop and articulate the proposed solution
- Delegate tasks and assemble various response elements in an orderly fashion
- Source standard responses and populate the proposal, as appropriate
- Coordinate with staffing manager to identify and incorporate bios of qualified resources.
- Coordinate with the graphics team to finalize the proposal.
- Review final proposal drafts to ensure the highest level of quality
- Partner with Business Developer on new opportunities to ensure a smooth transition to service delivery
- Highlight new opportunities on current projects by seeking intel from project consultants
- BA or BS Degree
- 3+ years of cross-functional project management experience
- 7+ years managing training development / delivery specific projects
- Experience working with external clients with responsibility for project oversight, execution and quality
- Adept at managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office tools (specifically Word, PPT, and Excel)
- Experience implementing project management standards and methodologies
- Experience in communicating/presenting information to a variety of audiences and engaging and influencing stakeholders
- PMP certification
- Professional Services experience